Reclaim Your Confident Smile
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Gupta has been a practicing dentist for 15 years; the last 8 years she has been practicing implant dentistry in California. She has worked at several community health centers and private practices throughout Northern California before joining her sister and brother-in-law at Center for Implant Dentistry in Fremont.
She listens and understands your unique concerns and expectations and then provide you personalized dental implant treatment options, including the advantages and disadvantages of each, so that you can make an informed decision.
When not working, she enjoys sports and spending time with her husband and children
Her extensive education and certifications include:
- Graduated from Bharti Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital, India at the top of
her class in 2000
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology – This prestigious
association is the largest and most respected organization dedicated to
- Malo Advanced Oral Rehabilitation Course
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support from the American Heart Association
- Attended many training courses and seminars at University of California, Los Angeles, University of California, San Francisco, University of Pacific
- Countless lectures, dental courses, and
educational videos from the most accomplished professionals around the world
Before & After Images of Dr. Shivani Gupta's Real Patients