Replace missing teeth in an amazing smile makeover with All-on-4 dental implants in San Francisco Bay Area
Missing teeth impact not only how you chew your food, but also the way you smile, how your face looks, and how you speak. Not being able to properly chew food has negative effects on your digestion, and when your teeth are missing, it causes bone loss in your jaw that causes a sunken appearance in your face over time. Using the latest dental restoration technology, Dr. Shivani Guptain San Carlos, CA can give you an amazing smile makeover in a short amount of time with All-on-4 dental implants. With this system for replacing teeth, just four dental implants anchor a full set of replacement teeth in your mouth for a beautiful, permanent restoration of your smile.
How the All-on-4 dental implant system works
The All-on-4 dental implant system consists of four dental implants that are placed at strategic locations in your mouth, which then anchor a full set of non-removable false teeth. After the dentist takes images of your mouth, a full set of replacement teeth, also called an arch, is custom-created to fit in your mouth. The dentist places the four implants in your mouth in a surgical procedure done in the office. The full set of teeth are then permanently affixed to your teeth to complete your beautiful smile makeover.
This system has several benefits over traditional dentures or getting dental implants placed for every missing tooth in your mouth:
- Rather than dentures that can slip while you are eating or talking, the All-on-4 system provides you with permanent, fully functional replacement teeth that are anchored by implants, so they do not have the threat of falling out at an inconvenient time.
- You will not have restrictions on what you can eat with All-on-4 implants because they are very sturdy and allow you to bite down with enough force to eat what you want.
- All-on-4 implants look just like natural teeth, so no one will be aware that you have them.
- The All-on-4 system will prevent further bone loss due to your missing teeth, which is important for both your oral health and maintaining your normal facial appearance.
- The All-on-4 system requires fewer surgeries and downtime than a full mouth of individual dental implants. The surgical procedure can typically be done in one visit with a local numbing agent.
- The treatment works well and provides a lasting solution for most people who get it. In fact, it has a 98% success rate.
- You can brush your All-on-4 teeth in the same way that you would brush your natural teeth and do not need to worry about removing dentures, cleaning them with special solutions, or storing them in a safe way when you are not using them. With All-on-4 implants, you can forget that you even have them and go about your daily life.
Who is a good candidate for the All-on-4 dental implant system?
The All-on-4 system is a good choice for patients who need all their teeth replaced. While dentures can also replace a full mouth of missing teeth, the All-on-4 system gives you the stability and function of permanently affixed teeth versus traditional dentures that are easily removed or can slip out of your mouth. Many people who need all their teeth replaced do not have sufficient healthy jawbone to support dental implants to replace all their teeth, so the All-on-4 system can often be used instead since it only requires four dental implants. Since fewer implants are needed, All-on-4 dental implants reduce the dental implant cost.
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Gupta today
Dr. Shivani Gupta is committed to transforming your smile so you can not only recover your teeth’s lost function and regain your oral health but also so you can feel your best and most confident in everyday life. She will conduct a thorough examination of your mouth using an in-office 3D CT scan to determine the extent of tooth and jawbone loss, and based on your current oral health, she will recommend the best treatment options for your specific needs. Dr. Gupta will discuss the pros and cons of different options with you and answer any questions you have so you are comfortable and satisfied with your treatment decisions.
The Peninsula Dental Implant Center, conveniently located in San Carlos, CA, is equipped with the latest technology, in-office modern CAD/CAM dental lab and provides a warm, comfortable atmosphere for your dental visit. Call Dr. Gupta at (650) 232-7650 to schedule your consultation today!
Share this Article
Back to A4 Complete Implant Solution Page