Invisalign aligners are a clear alternative to traditional braces for San Carlos, CA area patients
When patients are worried about the alignment of their bite and teeth, they may hesitate to tell their dentist about their concerns for fear of needing orthodontic work. While orthodontic work is effective at improving the smile, it can be embarrassing for many adults. Thankfully, with continued advances in the area of dental work and orthodontics, there are alternative ways in which patients can obtain a beautiful smile. Invisalign aligners are a wonderful alternative to braces, and are available with the San Carlos, CA area dentist, Dr. Shivani Gupta, of Peninsula Dental Implant Center.
What is Invisalign?
Dr. Shivani Gupta describes Invisalign as a solution for patients who are interested in enhancing their smile aesthetically or addressing poor bite alignment. This treatment can improve overbites, underbites, and crossbites that may impact the smile and its functionality. Using clear aligner trays that fit over the dental arch, patients gradually reposition the teeth into better positioning. Invisalign is perfect for patients in the San Carlos, CA area who have imperfections such as gaps between teeth or misaligned teeth along the arch, or those with bite alignment issues that impact all the teeth in their smile with unwanted wear and tear at the contact points.
What makes Invisalign special?
Invisalign is desirable for many reasons. Invisalign:
- Allows patients to straighten teeth in a discreet manner
- Eliminates the need for metal bracket and wire braces
- Eliminates a referral to an orthodontist
- Addresses mild to moderate misalignment of the dental arch
- Straightens teeth quickly, avoiding years of orthodontic work
- Is easy to comply with by wearing trays day and night
- Allows patients to maintain a healthy smile with brushing and flossing as usual
- Uses trays that are easy to clean and care for
- Ensures results in a shorter period of time than traditional braces
Are Invisalign aligner trays right for you?
Speak to Dr. Shivani Gupta and her team in San Carlos, CA to discuss the benefits of this orthodontic alternative. Invisalign may be a great solution for your smile! Call (650) 232-7650 today to request a visit with our provider located at 1202 St. Francis Way.
Share this Article
Back to Invisalign Page