For many years, conventional braces were the only way to get
Treatment begins with a thorough evaluation of your mouth
A series of transparent customized aligners
- Discreet – Aligners are crystal clear so you look great while you straighten. There is no unsightly hardware, and minimal risk of damage to tooth enamel from treatment.
- Comfortable – Aligners are made of smooth plastic, without sharp edges to irritate soft tissues. Plus, there are no harsh wire-tightening appointments.
- Removable – You can take aligners out to eat the foods you enjoy, and brush and floss normally to keep your mouth sparkling clean.
- Convenient – Dr. Gupta monitors your progress at six-week intervals, and appointments are brief.
- Efficient – Teeth move quickly with good patient compliance (wearing aligners at least 20 hours a day). Each case is different, but a typical Invisalign treatment plan takes just 12 months.
Depending on how many sets of aligners are necessary
Invisalign treatment continues to evolve. Today, Dr. Gupta is able to treat most cases, from simple cosmetic correction to complex bite issues, with Invisalign. Your beautiful straight smile awaits! Call (650) 232-7650 to schedule an Invisalign consultation.
Out with the old and in with the new and improved clear aligners – Invisalign!
The Invisalign system is changing the way we straighten teeth. Now there is a comfortable, removable and almost invisible alternative to braces. Invisalign treatment consists of a series of clear aligners, that gradually move the teeth into position and every year our research and development team find new ways to improve how the Invisalign system works. Every single aligner is unique with tens of thousands produced and shipped every day. In fat a line technology is a world leader in 3d printing and mass customization. Want to know how it works/ it starts at the doctor’s office, with a physical impression or digital scan of your teeth that is used to create 3D model, then that data is transferred to a dental technician who works with your doctor to create a digital treatment plan based on your doctor’s prescription. The proposed plan is sent back to the doctor for review and modification and approval. The data from the approved treatment plan then moves to our automated treatment plan where each individual aligner is custom fabricated. Over 80,000 aligners are made and tracked and shipped each day to doctor’s offices. You will receive a series of aligners to change at home every 2 weeks and visit your doctor roughly every 2months for a checkup. Whether it is the convenience, flexibility or discreetness that attracts patients to Invisalign, there is one question they all have in common – does it really work? The answer is yes, in the hands of an experienced provider, Invisalign has proven to be as effective as traditional braces for treating wide range of teeth straightening issues, find out if Invisalign is right for you.