Cost Analysis: Investing in Two Dental Implants
Excited to replace your missing teeth with dental implants? You should because dental implants are the next best thing to your natural teeth. Dental implants restore your smile’s function and beauty to its pre-tooth loss state. Once dental implants settle in your mouth, you’ll eat, laugh, smile, and kiss as if you have 100% natural teeth.
Peninsula Dental Implant Center is a leading dental implant provider in Mountain View, California, and the surrounding regions. Under the leadership of Dr. Shivani Gupta, Master ICOI, we’ve transformed thousands of smiles with implant-based restorations. Our team is always available to assist you with any inquiries or concerns regarding dental implants. You can rely on us for comprehensive support and guidance throughout the entire process.
How much do dental implants cost? We encounter questions about dental implant cost nearly every day. We understand. You have personal needs and a family to care for, so juggling all your financial needs can be difficult. However, dental implants are more affordable than you think. While we’ll look at the numbers, we want you to view dental implants as an investment and not a cost.
What’s the cost of two dental implants?
Dental implants are a versatile option that can replace one, several, or all teeth in your mouth, which is why we love them. So, when you want to replace two teeth in your mouth, dental implants are up to the task. But what’s the cost like? First, before looking at the price, it’s worth noting that dental implants involve several components and procedures. Furthermore, the process takes several months and multiple dental appointments from start to finish.
Below is a breakdown of the cost of a single dental implant.
- Initial consultation: You need an initial exam to determine your eligibility for dental implants. Some offices charge as high as $300, although we offer this for free.
- Dental X-rays and CT scans: Your dentist needs dental images to plan your dental implant placement. Dental X-rays cost an average of $100, while 3D CT scans can be priced as high as $700. The good news for our implant patients is that our office offers this free!
- Dental extraction: Severely damaged teeth need removal to create space for an implant. The average cost of a dental extraction ranges between $75 and $750, depending on the complexity of your case.
- Bone grafting: Patients with severe bone loss must undergo bone grafting to replenish lost bone tissue. Bone grafting costs between $250 and $3,000, with the price varying because of the type of graft and complexity of your case.
- The dental implant: Your implant could either be titanium or zirconia. These materials differ in cost and could add about $1,500 to your bill.
- An abutment and dental crown: Your implant fixture needs an abutment and crown to restore your tooth’s function and appearance. The cost of these components ranges between $1,000 and $2,100, depending on the material and location in the mouth.
The average cost of a single implant ranges between $3,500 and $7,500. So, if you want two dental implants, you are looking at a cost as high as $15,000! But guess what? Our office has an incredible offer for patients without insurance. Besides our free exam and 3D dental scan, we have an unbeatable price of $2,500 for an implant, abutment, and crown. So, if you want to replace two missing teeth, this will only cost $5,000, a fraction of the market’s price.
Are dental implants worth the cost?
Dental implants may initially appear quite costly compared to traditional dentures or bridges. However, conventional dental restorations require replacement after a few years — the ongoing maintenance costs can quickly stack up and exceed the initial cost of implants. Dental implants are designed to replace your teeth for life. And besides durability, you get the added advantage of a preserved jawbone, which isn’t possible with dentures or bridges.
Don’t let the price stop you from getting the smile you need!
Want to complete your smile with dental implants in Mountain View, CA? Please call (650) 232-7650 to request a consultation with Peninsula Dental Implant Center. We’ll create a tailored treatment plan to suit your dental needs and offer flexible financing options to ensure you get the desired smile.
Share this Article
Back to Near Mountain View Page