At Peninsula Dental Implant Center, our team is best known for the preparation, placement, and restoration of dental implants. However, if you are looking for a dental office “near me” in the Mountain View, CA community and beyond that offers a wide selection of dental services, you are in luck! Dr. Shivani Gupta of Peninsula Dental Implant Center is pleased to provide a selection of treatments for patients to consider—outside of just dental implants.
Other services offered include:
- Tooth extractions – in some instances, patients may need to have teeth removed to prepare the smile for dental implants and dentures. Both simple and surgical tooth extractions are performed in our practice.
- Block and bone grafting – patients with insufficient bone may consider bone grafting to better prepare the area for dental implants in the future, or to treat areas of bone resorption caused by tooth loss or periodontal disease.
- Sinus lifts – when placing dental implants on the upper dental arch, the dentist needs to make sure that the sinus cavities do not get in the way of successfully placing implants.
- Dental bridges and crowns – dental implants can be restored with both a dental crown and dental bridges, and these can be fabricated with the same dentist that places the implants during oral surgery.
- Invisalign orthodontics – a straight smile is easy to achieve with Invisalign orthodontics, which are clear plastic trays designed to improve tooth alignment. This is done without the use of unsightly metal brackets and wire braces often used for treating malocclusion.
- Dentures – our team offers various types of dentures for tooth replacement, including traditional full dentures, partial dentures, and implant-supported dentures.
Are you interested in learning more about the services offered at Peninsula Dental Implant Center? Our office in San Carlos is located within 5-10 miles from cities such as Moutain View, Sunnyvale, Los Altos and San Jose.
Contact our practice by calling (650) 232-7650 to request an appointment with Dr. Shivani Gupta and discuss your needs.