Providing Affordable Dental Implants without Compromising Quality
Say no to the embarrassment of talking, eating, or smiling with missing or failing teeth. Dental implants from Peninsula Dental Implant Center in Palo Alto, California, offer a reliable and permanent solution to tooth loss.
Dr. Shivani Gupta, DDS, Master ICOI offers high-quality yet affordable dental implants, especially for patients without insurance. We have an exciting offer of $2,500 per implant, excluding dental extraction and bone grafting.
Why should I get dental implants at Peninsula Dental Implant Center?
Implantology is one of the most complex treatments in dentistry and requires expertise and skills. Careful planning is vital to ensure your implant doesn’t fail in the future. We know that our patients want the most esthetic and functional restorations. We use medical-grade materials and cutting-edge technology and skills for precise treatment.
If you are looking for unparalleled dental implant treatment, these are the reasons you should consider Peninsula Dental Implant Center:
- State-of-the-art technology: Most practices plan dental implants with 2D dental X-rays. Accurate diagnosis and planning are the epitome of successful implant treatment. Our 3D CT imaging tool generates highly-detailed images of your oral and maxillofacial anatomy. Having accurate imagery of your teeth and jaws allows for precise placement of implants, taking note of sensitive structures like the nerves, roots, and sinuses.
We also have CEREC CAD/CAM technology. We can plan, design, and install your restorations in a single appointment — no need for multiple visits, temporary crowns, or several anesthesia shots to install your crown.
We don’t like surprises during your implant surgery. So, we use computer-guided surgery to help us perform virtual surgery before you sit in the dental chair. This way, we know exactly where and how deep to place your implant
- Remarkable training and experience: Dr. Shivani Gupta, DDS, Master ICOI, our esteemed lead dentist, brings more than 18 years of experience in dentistry, with a dedicated focus on implantology for the past decade. With our team’s expertise and experience in dental implants, we have successfully placed thousands of implants, boasting an impressive success rate exceeding 95%
- Competitive prices: We offer high-quality dental implants at an unbeatable price. We understand quality doesn’t have to come at a premium. We offer free consultations with 3D CT scans, and our patients without insurance can enjoy our affordable dental implants at $2,500 per tooth
- High Quality Implant Options: We offer both implants made of titanium or metal-free ceramic implants. We use stock abutments as well as custom titanium abutments and provide crowns that are made of porcelain, zirconia or E-Max.
We go the extra mile to ensure all our patients remain at ease throughout the treatment through gentle care and sedation dentistry for patients with dental anxiety.
Are dental implants from Peninsula Dental Implant Center worth it?
We’ve designed our dental implants to last for life. Once in place, with proper care and maintenance, our dental implants give you a lifetime of oral health and self-confidence. Additionally, our high-quality dental implants offer the following cosmetic and functional benefits:
- Look and appear natural
- Easy to maintain
- Stimulate your jawbone to prevent bone loss
- Stabilize the nearby teeth
- Restore your oral function to nearly 100%
- Provide you with renewed self-confidence
Share this Article
Back to Dentist in Palo Alto Page