Complete Implants: Transforming Your Smile
Welcome to the world of smile transformation at Peninsula Dental Implant Center, where dental implants replace lost teeth to restore your smile’s function and esthetics. With their natural appearance, incredible longevity, and functionality, dental implants are head and shoulders above other teeth replacements. Bid goodbye to unsightly gaps and say hello to a complete, beautiful smile with dental implants that feel and act like your natural teeth.
Dr. Shivani Gupta, DDS, Fellow AAID, Master ICOI, loves implants because of their versatility. Implant-based restorations in our San Francisco, California, office dramatically improve your smile, restoring your confidence. Our full dental implants aren’t just about esthetics — they restore oral function and revitalize overall health.
Unveiling full mouth dental implants: What are they?
Dental implants are dental prosthetics surgically inserted in your jawbone to support one or more replacement teeth. Dental implants have a three-piece design comprising a titanium post, an abutment, and a crown or denture. Dental implants offer a permanent solution to tooth loss because they fuse with the jawbone to form a long-lasting foundation for your replacement teeth.
A single implant fills the gap left by one tooth. Still, if you have lost multiple or all your teeth, dental implants can aptly complete your smile. You can have an implant for each tooth lost or opt for cost-effective full-mouth dental implants. This option involves four to six dental implants strategically placed in your jawbone to support a full set of replacement teeth.
How do full dental implants transform your smile?
Dental implants are a time-tested treatment to replace your failing or missing teeth and can support your smile for a lifetime. Dental implants are the “gold standard” of replacing teeth for good reasons.
This is how dental implants transform your smile:
- Natural look: Dental implants are designed to look like your natural teeth for a seamless appearance. Once dental implants settle in your mouth, they are virtually indistinguishable from the other teeth
- Enhanced appearance: Dental implants replace lost teeth to complete your smile, giving you a dramatic facelift. What’s more, dental implants halt bone loss, which maintains your youthful appearance
- Boosted self-confidence: When you have a confidence deficit, it can be challenging to showcase your best smile. Dental implant enhances your self-confidence, improving your quality of life
- Enjoy the food you love: Once Implants heal, you can again enjoy your favorite food such as steak that you could not eat.
- Treatment is Swift: Within a couple of days you can get a fixed, permanent, implant supported new bridge that is designed and fabricated to match your face & smile.
Dental implants offer exceptional stability by anchoring replacement teeth in the jawbone. Like your natural teeth, dental implants allow you to talk, eat, and smile without worrying about instability or poor fit.
Where can I get affordable dental implants near me?
You no longer have to endure loose, hurting, missing or broken teeth in your life. Thanks to implantology, getting new, functional, and beautiful teeth is now easier than ever. If you are looking for dental implants in San Francisco, California, you are in luck. Peninsula Dental Implant Center offers high-quality dental implants at a fraction of the market’s average price.
We have an incredible offer of $2,500 per implant and $15,000 per jaw for full-mouth dental implants. Please call (650) 232-7650 to reclaim your beautiful smile today!
Share this Article
Back to Near San Francisco Page