Factors that affect the cost of All on Four Dental Implants in Bay Area
All on Four (A4) dental implants are a great way to improve the appearance of your smile and health of your mouth. These dental implants provide structure and stability to the mouth and offer a pleasing and natural appearance. Further, with the advanced technology from Dr. Shivani Gupta and the Dental Implant Center in San Carlos, the treatment is quick and effective. Patients who have decided to improve their smile with dental implants will often ask questions to understand the cost of the treatment.
Several factors affect the cost of A4 dental implants:
- Surgeon’s experience: Dentists have varying levels of experience performing this, or similar, procedures. While some dentists may appear to have fewer costs upfront, it can be a costly mistake if additional appointments are needed or if lower-grade materials are used, which may break down over time. Additionally, it’s important to look closely at the fee structure and determine if it allows for customization or optional services that you may want.
- The number of implants: Many individuals will only need four implants per arch. However, some may require additional implants due to loss of bone structure, infection in the bone, history of smoking, or lack of proper bone density. Your treatment plan will be customized to give you the desired results, and cost may be impacted accordingly.
- Type of implant and Material of Teeth: Price of implants depends on the quality of implant that also depends on where they are manufactured. Patients have options when it comes to the type of material used in the replacement tooth. The new set of teeth can be made from acrylic, PMMA polymer or Zirconia. Different types of teeth require materials with varying cost and varying processing and labor that affects the price.
- Anesthesia – The A4 dental procedure can be performed using local anesthesia, IV sedation, or general sedation. Patients who need or choose a higher level of sedation, or who want to have the procedure performed in a hospital, will incur greater costs.
- Lab work – Offices who outsource the creation of the implant device and dental bridge to dental laboratories may incur more expenses to create the materials. These costs are then passed onto the patients.
- Location: Just like the cost of gas and living expenses, the cost of dental implants can vary depending on where you live.
- Unique patient experience – It’s important to note that every patient, and their oral health history, is unique. Some patients will have a straightforward case and experience. Others will require advanced techniques. For example, patients who have existing implants will need to have those removed before the placement of A4 implants. Those who have an infection in the bone or oral tissue or who have experienced a loss of bone density may also require a more advanced approach. These situations will impact the cost of the A4 treatment.
The appearance and health of your mouth are important. That’s why it’s also important to choose a dentist who is experienced and trustworthy. Dr. Shivani Gupta is an Associate Fellow of AAID and Master of ICOI and has extensive expertise helping her patients achieve the results they want and deserve. Dr. Gupta will carefully discuss the costs of the procedure with you during your initial consultation. Call the Peninsula Dental Implant Center at (650) 232-7650 today to learn more.Back to A4 Complete Implant Solution Page