High-Quality Dental Implants Center Near Mountain View
There is no denying that missing, broken and failing teeth impact our appearance and negatively affect the impressions other people make about us. Missing teeth can also impact your ability to chew and speak efficiently which also negatively impacts your quality of life. If you are looking for a dental implant center near Mountain View, you’ve come to the right place. At Peninsula Dental Implant Center, we offer both single and multiple dental implant services to restore smiles and lives.
How dental implants work
Dental implants have become the gold standard for tooth replacement, and with good reason. What makes dental implants such a long-term success is the way they are designed to replace not only the visible crown portion of the tooth but the missing root as well. Once the implant is placed into the bone, the two fuse together in a process known as osseointegration. This stability allows us to securely connect the final tooth replacement option to the implant where it will be firmly held in place. Not only do dental implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth, they also preserve oral health and facial contours as they stimulate the jawbone and prevent deterioration.
Benefits of Dental Implants
There are many reasons our Mountain View patients choose dental implant services. Among the most popular are:
- They are the closest option to natural teeth, so you can enjoy your favorite foods and speak with ease.
- They can last a lifetime with good oral hygiene and routine dental care.
- There is no reason to worry about them slipping out or moving around.
- Unlike dental bridges, they do not require any alteration of adjacent healthy teeth.
- In certain cases, the implant can be placed the same day as your tooth extraction for an immediate restoration.
- They help keep your jawbone healthy and prevent deterioration.
- They keep your face looking young by preventing the sunken-in appearance caused by missing teeth.
Are dental implants right for me?
These days, dental implants are a good restoration option for almost anyone who has experienced tooth loss or is facing extractions. Since they do require sufficient bone structure, in some cases it may be necessary to perform a bone graft to ensure that the implant can fuse fully with the jawbone and support the final restoration. It’s also important to be in good oral health, so any conditions such as gum disease will need to be addressed before implant treatment.
Getting started with dental implants
If you are in the Mountain View area and would like to learn more about dental implant services from Peninsula Dental Implant Center, we invite you to call us today at (650) 232-7650 to schedule a consultation. During our meeting, we’ll perform a dental exam and discuss any questions you have about the dental implant process. If it’s determined that you are a good candidate for dental implants, we can get started right away developing your treatment plan.Back to Single or Multiple Implants Page