Same-day dental implants allow for immediate tooth replacement for San Mateo patients
Patients in San Mateo, CA, who are faced with tooth loss may be curious about the various options available to them. From dentures to implants, Dr. Shivani Gupta and her team can assist in restoring the smile’s appearance, health, and function. A popular solution is that of the dental implant, especially our same-day dental implants available for immediate tooth replacement.
What are same-day dental implants?
Same-day dental implants are a type of dental implant that can be placed and fully healed in just one day. This is made possible through the use of a titanium post that is inserted into the jawbone to act as a false tooth root. Once in place, a beautiful and realistic-looking porcelain crown is then placed on top of the post to complete the restoration.
What are the advantages of same-day dental implants?
There are many benefits that come along with choosing same-day dental implants for tooth replacement. These benefits include:
- Enhanced Appearance: Quality dental implants look and feel just like your natural teeth, allowing you to smile with confidence.
- Improved Speech: Since dental implants are securely placed in the jawbone, they will not slip or move around like dentures can, making it easier to speak clearly.
- Improved Oral Health: Our dental implants do not require altering of the surrounding teeth, as is necessary with a dental bridge. This helps you to keep your natural teeth healthy and strong.
- Durability: With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime!
- Increased Comfort: Dental implants eliminate the pain and discomfort associated with dentures.
Are you a candidate for same-day dental implants?
The best way to decide if you are a candidate for same-day dental implants is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Gupta. During your consultation, she will thoroughly examine your bone with the use of 3D CT Scan and regular x-rays to ensure there is enough to support the implant and help stimulate bone growth through osseointegration.
Find out more about immediate tooth replacement using same-day dental implants!
San Mateo, CA patients who are considering dental implants to restore their smiles will want to speak to our team of professionals at Peninsula Dental Implant Center to discuss their needs. The office is located at 1201 St. Francis Way and can be reached by calling (650) 232-7650 for an appointment.
Share this Article
Back to Near San Carlos Page